Saturday, October 13, 2012

What's Up the Street Next Week? - Post Conference Peek

EVERYBODY gets nervous at conferences for one VERY important reason.
Appointments.
For our Post-Conference Vlogs, we have a great chat with the FABULOUS Edie Melson!

Check it out:




What's happenin' at the Alley next week?

Monday - Excuses, Excuses! What's Stopping You from the Dreaded Rewrite with Angie.

Tuesday - Julie brings us Beta Readers and how They Help Our Manuscripts

Wednesday - Get Techy with Karen as she posts about Time Management Apps for Writers.

Thursday - Assumptions That Affect our Creativity with Ashley.

Friday - Cindy's up with her post The Writing Road Trip : Destination Publication

Okay....fun question:

BEST or most interesting conference food you've ever had?

4 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

This week looks GREAT - as usual :)

When I went to the FaithWriters conference a few years ago one of the attendees made at least ten different kinds of fudge, shipped them to me (the conference was in my home state of Michigan and he lives in Oregon), and I brought it to the conference and we shared with EVERYONE. (there were about 100 of us, if I recall)

He is an INCREDIBLE fudge maker. MAN! Good memories!

Anonymous said...

Great vlog with Edie! She's wonderful! This coming week looks great, as always.

I've been to a number of non-writing conferences and retreats. The food at this year's ACFW was fabulous. Especially for this gluten free chickie. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Angie Dicken said...

Purple...mashed potatoes? I think? I was afraid I was about to eat purple playdough or some relative of Barney. Turns out, they were pretty good!

Lindsay Harrel said...

Best food ever...that chocolate cake at the ACFW gala this year. Yuuuum.